Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day Three - Done

Starting Weight:  239.5
Daily Weigh-in;  232.6
Total loss: - 6.9 lbs


The weight loss is slowing down!  Which just means that initial water loss is over.  Good!  I'm ready to look at real numbers.  No headache yesterday, still a "blah"mood.  I have ok energy.  I'm not finding it hard to stay on just shakes during the day at all.  I'm able to deal with the hunger.  I'm really trying to keep busy.  It is when I slow down and get bored that I start craving.  I went to Michael's craft store yesterday and picked out a project to do.  I'm going to bead some bracelets!  Just gotta stay busy.

Took my before pictures today.  Wow...how on earth did I do this to myself?

Day three tips:  Stay busy!  Drink, drink, drink zero calorie beverages.

No comments:

Post a Comment