Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day Five - Energy

Starting Weight:  239.5
Current Weight:  230.4
Total Change:  9.1 lbs



Energy!  Loads and loads of energy today!  Finally.  I was also in a really great mood.  Went to the gym and did Week 1, Day 2 of Lee Labarada's Lean Body.  Then went for a 1 hour hike up Gunstock Mountain.  It was 65 degrees yesterday, how could I stay in?  It felt good to go up the mountain, and felt good to burn chub.  Rob, my boyfriend, went with me as well.  He is still dragging from the demo we did in the living room, from drinking all weekend long, and from eating like shit.  I have to say that seeing him like that really made me realize how much I don't want to do that anymore.  I don't want to party all weekend and then be a piece of shit for the first two days of the week.  How old are we?  We are not in college anymore.  His mood was "blah"all day long and I tried to not let it get me down.

Tomorrow is my first weigh in!  I'm excited to see what my total loss will be and excited to learn something new.


No comments:

Post a Comment