Friday, November 28, 2014

Day Eight: Thanksgiving!

Starting Weight:  239.5
Current Weight:   229.0
Total Change:  -10 lbs


Wait...what?  Yeah, somehow I gained weight.  I gained 2 lbs back.  I didn't cheat, I drank all of my water.  I dunno....just one of those weird things I guess.  I had a dream that I ate Chinese food.  It was so good.  My friend from Canada said "Fake weight!  Damn msg."   Hahaha!

Thanksgiving was good.  I never felt like I was missing anything.  It wasn't hard to watch them all eat.  It was harder to deal with them after they had all been drinking.  Ugh...

I think my mood has stabilized.  Almost.  I don't feel as irritable.  Let's hope so!

I'm hoping tomorrow when I get back on the scale this mystery extra 2 lbs will have disappeared! What the hell!!??


No comments:

Post a Comment