Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 25: Cheating.

I cheated this weekend.  I ate an entire jar of pickles.  I saw on the label that they were zero calories and I just woofed them down.  Thor himself couldn't have stopped me.  They were delicious.  Absolutely 100% delicious.  Because I'm not allowed to weigh myself, I don't know if that did any damage!  We shall see.

I found these amazing things called Swanson Flavor Infused Broths.  We are allowed to add chicken broth or beef broth as an addition to our shakes.  I just had my first one "Thai Ginger"  it was spicey and yummy!  I have found that at 3pm - I crash like Dale Sr into the left turn at Daytona.  I need a little "pick me up."  They have a ton of flavors.  I had my shake and a coffee mug of the Thai Ginger broth.  Delicious and just what the Doctor ordered.  I read also that if hunger is an issue you can put some fiber into your shakes. 

Check out these broths!  Here is the link to see the flavors:
http://swanson.campbellskitchen.com/SBOurProducts/Products?name=FlavorInfusedBroth

Boredom is my number one demon.  When I get bored I want to eat!  I watched my precious little 5 month old nephew this weekend, which didn't allow for me to keep busy really...and I was ravenous all weekend.  It sucked!  I need routine, and looked forward to getting back to work where my mind is busy.

On a completely different note, my boyfriend has been much much better.  Maybe he stumbled across my blog.  I don't know, but it is as if a light bulb went off inside of him.  He is lucky he is so stinkin' handsome!!  He has stayed away from the booze on weekdays.  Weekends he has been a lot easier with the drinking.  I haven't told him yet how much nicer it is to have him not on an emotional roller coaster ride.  He goes to the gym with me every single day.  He has been more supportive.  It certainly is nice to have support at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment