Friday, December 5, 2014

Day 14: This is way too easy.

Starting Weight:  239.5
Current Weight:  225.5
Total Loss:  14 lbs

It is as if I'm waiting for something bad to happen!  For a craving to drive me insane, or constipation, or a bad bloodwork result...maybe I shouldn't jinx it.  This diet, to me, is easy.  There are no choices, no planning, and no thinking.  Not that I won't have to learn how to do those things better in the future in order to keep the weight off.  It just makes it very easy right now.  All of my cravings are gone.  Do I miss food?  Sure.  I see it on TV and I think "YUMMY!"  That is as far as it goes though. 

I can hear all the nay-sayers now.  "It is such a low calorie diet, it can't be healthy for you."  Well, being 80 lbs overweight is far worse.  What works for some people won't work for others.  This was not easy the first week or so.  I was miserable!  I had headaches, and moodswings.  I just kept imagining the end result and it got me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment