Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 16, 17, and 18: Jinxed myself

Starting Weight:  239.5
Current Weight: 224.7
Total loss:  14.8


So, I lost on Day 16.  I was down to 224.9.  Then day 17 I gained!  225.4.  Today, day 18, I lost - 224.7.  What I did differently yesterday was that I didn't go to the gym!  I took the day off.  I was pretty bummed out again that little weight gain, and I've read that sometimes you have to shake things up a little bit to get it going again. So, I did two things.  I didn't go to the gym, and I drank 2 cups of beef broth and it was YUMMY.  There is a lot of sodium, but low low calorie. 15 cals per cup!  But 800 mg of sodium.  I'm starting to get sick of the soup.  Anyway, it worked I lost it.
I'm still not on track to where I want to be.  I want to lose 3-4 lbs a week, which is not unrealistic.  They say you can do this on the program.  I was at 225.8 at my last weigh in.  So, I've only lost 1.1 lbs and I get weight in on Wednesday!  Poo....

No comments:

Post a Comment