Monday, February 23, 2015

Official Restart

I'm so sorry to anyone that was following this blog when I disappeared.  On December 16th, I found out I was pregnant.  The good folks at the Optifast program immediately had me stop taking shakes and gave me a firm boot out of the program, but told me I could join them again once I had the baby.

To make a long story short, I lost the baby naturally on Feb. 1.  I was 14 weeks.  It was a very difficult time, and I spent the next two weeks sucking on my thumb, eating cadbury eggs and feeling sorry for myself.  When I was able to pull myself together, I called the clinic and they took me right back. Today is my first official day back.

I have hemmed and hawed whether or not I should continue this blog.  There are so many out there and I just didn't know if I had the energy to continue it.  I have felt pretty defeated lately.  Then, this morning I went on 3fatchicks.com - which I love because of how real it is.  I saw some of my old threads and got back in touch with some of the people that I had been talking with.  So many people search the net looking for advise.  They just want to see what they are up against, and if I help just one person then this is all worth it.

So here I am.  Again.

I start shakes again today.  I go for my first "official" weigh-in tomorrow.  I'm scared to see what I have done to myself since December 16th.  All fingers are crossed that I haven't slidden to far back.

Cheers to beginning again!  If I can do this again... someone out there reading this can do this too.  It is yours to have.  Go get it.  Don't wait any more.  Let's do this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment