Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 12 & 13: Strengths & Weaknesses

Starting Weight:  239.5
Current Weight:  225.8
Total Loss:  13.7

I had my second offical weigh-in yesterday at the Weightloss Institute.  My blood pressure is way down!  Yaaay!  We went over a questioniere about nutrition & activity knowledge to find my strengths and weaknesses.  I did really well except the part about having a recovery plan and stocking my house with nurtitional foods.  I realize that coming up with a recovery plan is going to be essential in my ability to be successful in keeping the weight off.  A recovery plan means that if you fall off the wagon eating healthy, you need to be able to get back on as soon as you can.  Not a week or so away or a month...no more than the next day!  I have a tendancy to just let it roll....

No comments:

Post a Comment