Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Day 20: Start of week 4

Starting Weight:  239.5
Current Weight:  222.8
Total Loss:  16.7 lbs

I can't believe that this is the start of my fourth week.  It really has gone by fast.  I had my offical third weigh-in today.  222.8!  Yaaay!  I didn't think I would lose anything - but that means 3 lbs this week.  That made me feel so much better. 

One of my goals we set was to stay off the scale this week.  Man oh man, that is going to be hard!  Just stick to the plan and weigh-in once a week.  I am going to do my best.

We also talked about loving ourselves this week.  It sounds really lame, but the paper she gave me about the things we do to ourselves is very interesting.  I'm going to look at it once a day and try to call myself out on negative self-talk and many of the other things I do to myself.  I have to be my own best friend. 

So no more weigh-ins this week!  I will write about other stuff that is going on.  I haven't had any problems with constipation, or headaches, or anything else for that matter.  It is not a hard diet to stay on.  I'm allowed to have beef broth, and chicken broth if I want...in ADDITION to the shakes.  Those things give me the nutrients and vitamins I need.  I can even have a sugar free jello!  That feels like cheating to me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment